Thursday, April 19, 2012

Write it Out

Follow Your Heart moleskine journal by PeacesofIndigo
 For the last few weeks, I've been journaling more. Not a private journal about my own thoughts and feelings on life (although, those enter in plenty), but a journal about where I want to be and who I want to become as an artist and business person.

Remember all of those countless times people have told you to write down your goals? Well, I challenge you to take it a step further: I challenge you to explore who you are as a business person and as a creative individual through journaling specifically about your work.

It's really helped me to realize where my weaknesses in time management are, to understand what works for me and what doesn't, and to be more aware than ever of where I want to go. Finding out where I want to go has been the best thing to come out of this for me.

I hope you'll take me up on my challenge!


*By TuckooandMooCow

1 comment:

  1. oh that is a great challenge... yesterday I went with my ARtist coach (will write about it in my next post) but she asked me to write my goals to short, medium and long term... so I`m thinking this is great! :D thanks!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete