Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Do You Love What You Do?

I recently wrote a blog post about analyzing how much I love my work, and if there are parts of my work that I don't love - Loving What You Do

It got me thinking ... Do you think that you should love all of the facets of your work?  Do you source out the pieces that you don't love?  Do you think that you wouldn't love your work as much if you only did your favorite parts all of the time?

Tell me about the parts that you love!  After all, I'm a sucker for a good love story!

2 comments:

  1. Your post is really fascinating. I like the concept that is informative. Thanks for sharing.
    Clipping Path Service

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really excellent blog with much more interesting article, I will keep on reading your update. We are providing Background Removal Service with more than 15 years of experience.

    ReplyDelete